EVERYONE LOVES INSTAGRAMMABLE WEDDING STATIONERY
Here at KTV we are passionate about every aspect of your wedding styling and with many not realising how important small details are, we know that everything that is part of the styling plays its own very important role and stationery is one of them. Actually, save the date and invitations to your wedding are the first glimpse of what your guests can expect from your big day, so make sure you choose the theme smartly!
INSTAGRAMMABLE WEDDING STATIONERY JUST FOR YOU
When it comes to wedding stationery, the key is to choose colours that will make your guests feel at home. This means that they won’t need to focus on the invitation too much and can instead enjoy the party. You don’t have to be limited by what’s popular on Instagram, because there are so many ways to personalise your invites. For example, you could add a photo of yourself or your partner as a child or use a font that you love. The sky is the limit!
One of the best things about Instagrammable wedding stationery is that it can be customised to fit your specific needs and style. Whether you're looking for something classic and elegant, or something fun and whimsical, there's a perfect option out there for you!
WAYS TO INCORPORATE
Here are some of our favourite ways to incorporate Instagrammable wedding stationery:
1. Invitations: If you're looking for something bespoke, customising your invitations is a great way to stand out from the crowd. You can choose from a variety of designs and fonts and really go all out personalising not only the style but look and feel.
2. Thank you cards: If you're looking for something extra special to send out after your wedding, personalised thank you cards are a great option! You can choose from a variety of designs and themes.
3. Menu’s: If you're planning on serving food at your wedding, customised menu’s are a must! You can choose from a variety of designs and styles.
4. Place settings: If you're looking for something that matches your other stationery to put on your table during your wedding ceremony, customised place settings are a great option! You can opt to keep the same theme or even mix it up a bit here with coloured detailing, using acrylic or wood are also a great addition to your table styling. These can also double up as wedding favours, so why not go that little bit extra and kill two birds with one stone?
5. Welcome signs: These are an incredible way to welcome guests to your wedding! You can choose from a variety of designs and styles, although you have endless options to keep your colour scheme, and this also is an extra area that you can add styling to. Fabric, candles, and flowers all add the extra sparkle when your guests enter your wedding, remember first impressions count!
6. Photo frames: If you're looking for something special to display during your wedding photos, personalised photo frames are perfect for table numbers or name’s if that’s your bag! Be individual, be unique, be you!
WHAT TO LOOK FOR IN WEDDING STATIONERY
When choosing wedding stationery, there are a few things that you should keep in mind:
1. Size and shape: When it comes to choosing wedding stationery, it is important to pay attention to the size and shape of the items. Items like invitations should be printed on a standard letter-sized sheet, while place settings can be smaller or larger depending on their design.
2. Style and colour: When it comes to style and colour, it is important to choose items that match your wedding theme and palette. For example, if you are planning a romantic wedding, choose pink or purple designs for your place settings!
3. Printing options: When selecting wedding stationery, make sure to consider the printing options available to you.
When it comes to wedding stationery, choose something that will make your big day stand out. There are many different types of stationery available, so find one that you love and suits your personality. And don't forget to choose something fun and memorable to commemorate your special day!
JOIN OUR WONDERFULL FACEBOOK COMMUNITY
You are still not sure what to do and choose for your day! You wish you can speak to someone, ask for the advice or just simply see what other brides just like you decided about their wedding stationery! Join our wonderful Facebook group and become a part of an EXCELLENT COMMUNITY where you can share your IDEAS and ask for any ADVICE. With several years of experience in the wedding industry and all the knowledge, we have gained during this time, we will share with you our EXPERTISE, HINTS, TIPS, and TRICKS of the trade.
We LOVE LUXURIOUS WEDDINGS, and we love talking about them! Don’t wait and join us today!