Show Some Love for Wedding Candles!
Candles make a great addition to your wedding centrepieces, not only because they are beautiful and simple, but they are also affordable, making them a great choice for any budget. Plus, they can add a touch of elegance to any celebration.
Candles come in all shapes, sizes colours and textures, with the bonus of being easy to transport and set up and can add a touch of romance to any event.
Now for any of you who have read our previous blogs you know how we looove a good
candle especially coloured candles, the flickering candlelight and the warmth and feel they create are just so relaxing.
Why Candles Are Popular at Weddings
Candles are versatile and beautiful. They can be used as centrepieces or to add ambience to any room. Candles also make great votives, which can easily be brought along on your wedding day.
Candles are also affordable. You can find them for just a few pounds apiece, and they can go a long way in adding beauty and warmth to any celebration. however, the placement and arrangement of candles are not as simple as you might think.
Here are a few tips to help you choose the perfect candles for your wedding:
- Choose votives that are the right size for the space they will be used in. Too many small votives can overpower a large space, while too many larger votives can look cluttered. go with a few larger votives and a few smaller ones to create the perfect balance.
- Consider the atmosphere of your wedding. If you have an outdoor ceremony, choose candles with a natural scent like pine or citrus. If your wedding is indoors, go with fragrance- free candles like soy or beeswax candles.
- When it comes to placement, try to use candles that flicker softly. This adds an element of mystery and romance to any event.
How to Choose the Right Candles
When choosing candles for your wedding, it is important to consider the type of celebration you are attending. If you are having a religious ceremony, you may want to choose votives that feature religious symbols. If you are having a more casual wedding, choose candles in various colours and styles that will fit the tone of your event.
Candles also come in different shapes and sizes. It is important to find candles that will fit in the centrepiece votive holder you have chosen.
Candles make great centrepieces at weddings. You can choose candles in various colours and styles that will fit the tone of your wedding. You can also choose coloured candles which match your wedding colours or choose fragrance-free candles to avoid any potential headaches with allergies.
How to Decorate with Candles
Candles can be used to decorate any part of your wedding. They can be added to the tables, centrepieces, cake displays and so many more spaces in and around your wedding.
Candles make a great addition to any celebration, and they are easy to use and stylish to add warmth and elegance to any event.
Imagine your guest tables all set with your selected centrepieces, now imagine a mixture of votives and candles. The flickering light will fill your event with a warm glow, setting the perfect mood for all of your celebrations. Here are some other ways to use candles at your wedding:
- place votives on the table for guests to light during dinner
- use candles as part of your dessert or cake display
- add fragrance-free candles around your venue for a romantic feel
- set up a candlelit photo booth
- use votives as part of your ceremony aisle decorations, add some petals and lanterns or pillar candles and you are good to go!
Candles are also a great way to personalize your event. Add your favourite scent or choose a
colour to reflect your personality. You can even get creative and use candles as part of your wedding theme.
The team at KTV have a wonderful selection of options available to you for displaying your wedding candles for your big day, and with new stock items coming in almost weekly, we are sure we will be able to help you find the right thing for your wedding.
Book an appointment at our Design studio to find out more!
Love this blog, then be sure to read our blog dedicated to our styling collections.